Given the unprecedented interest in starting Sanitariums in Europe (and in the Western world, generally) as well as understandable interest in the rest of the developing world, Herghelia started working towards providing a functional model of a scalable, sustainable Sanitarium with these four components:
- Functional architectural floor plans (for 15, 30, 45, 60 and 75-room Sanitariums), adapted according to local health department requirements.
- An Operational Manual with specific lifestyle/rehabilitation sanitarium services, job descriptions and procedures that would work across various countries within the Western hemisphere (for the countries where there are no stringent health guidelines, a less complicated architecture/operation could work).
- A comprehensive IT package, ready to go, covering everything from marketing, patient/medical data collection and management system to mobile Apps for optional patient follow-up.
- A chain of premiere, experienced, designated training Sanitariums that will offer immersion training programs for leaders, teams and physicians on “How to start, develop and manage Sanitariums” preparing them to lead new Sanitariums.
Please pray that God’s vision to circle the globe with Sanitariums near all big cities will be fulfilled and that we will continue to play our part, faithfully.
Yours in His service, Nick and Valentina Dan
Newsletter XVI Summary
Herghelia formally recognized as a choice training center by the GC Health Department and OCI.
In August 2023, in Herghelia took place the first 15-day immersion training on:“How to Start, Develop and Manage a Lifestyle Center”, attended by representatives of 6 new Lifestyle Center projects in Europe, Africa and Middle East.
A beautiful story of a missionary minded family – Stan family, former workers in Herghelia.
Claudiu continues to find ways to meet the people’s needs wherever life takes him, to save as many as possible. He is very creative in his approach and has a special burden for children and youth.
Viorica Moraru’s testimony convinces us that it’s never too late to learn to be a medical missionary.
A former Pentecostal believer, Viorica is an enthusiastic Adventist and promoter of a healthy lifestyle. She loves physical exercise and has a peculiar, happy/funny way of teaching it to the patients.
Pastor Daniel Tudorie’s testimony about being a patient/guest in Herghelia.
“I was amazed to witness people’s openness to God! I could see that the context created here – what people experience here day by day, builds in them the desire to get closer to God.”
Ovidiu – one of our nurses in Herghelia shares how a special bound between him and one of his patients freed the patient from prejudices about Adventists.
“We prayed together, we shared spiritual topics respecting each other’s views and in the last meeting together he couldn’t refrain from literally bursting into tears.”
Eduard Jarnea – former director and teacher in our medical missionary school discovers a new passion.
“I am blessed to be an IT and programming teacher at the Dr.Lind K-12 School. Reflecting on my journey, I see how God’s guiding hand led me to this fulfilling path – a path I had never imagined for myself.”
“Vasile Dan” Nursing School Report
Find out about recent events and activities in our nursing school.
Herghelia provides a Sanitarium Prototype
Given the unprecedented interest in starting Sanitariums in Europe (and in the Western world, generally) as well as understandable interest in the rest of the developing world, Herghelia started working towards providing a functional model of a scalable, sustainable Sanitarium with four components.
HERGHELIA – THE MOST URGENT NEEDS
- Medical Missionary Nursing School – Reframing the Medical Missionary Training Program – $25,000
We are getting close to final accreditation and adding an English program.
- Extension of the Lifestyle Center – $1,000,000
Right now we are working with an architect to fine tune the architectural draft.
Contact person: Valentina Dan
SWIFT CODE: RNCBROBU
BCR Central, Tg. Mureș